Sandisk 64GB Cruzer Extreme Go USB 3.1 Memory Stick
Transfers Files up to 45 Times Faster than with Standard USB 2.0 Drives
Moving large files such as high-resolution photos, HD videos1, presentations, and graphics from your flash drive to your computer can mean a long wait if you're using a USB 2.0-enabled flash drive. With its USB 3.1 interface, the SanDisk Extreme High Speed USB 3.1 Flash Drive features exceptionally fast transfer speeds - up to 45 times faster than a standard USB 2.0 drive2. Available in capacities up to 64 GB.
Compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0 Ports
The SanDisk Extreme High Speed USB 3.1 Flash Drive is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB3.0 so you can plug it into any USB 2.0 or 3.0 port.
- USB 3.1 enabled (USB 2.0 and 3.0 compatible) – up to 45x faster than standard USB 2.0
- Transfer a full-length movie in less than 10 seconds
- Up to 170mb/s transfer speeds
- Password-protects and encrypts private files with SanDisk SecureAccess software
- Available in 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB capacities
We Also Recommend