Sandisk 32GB SDHC Memory Card Class 4
SanDisk's 32GB SDHC memory cards give you massive data storage and optimised recording performance. SanDisk's SDHC card uses the new "class" rating of class 4 which delivers a minimum transfer rate of 4 MB/sec.
The SDHC cards are the same size as the regular SD card but are designed in an alternative way. This means they will only be recognised in SDHC compatible devices. To ensure your card is compatible you should look for the SDHC logo on the device (cameras, camcorders, card readers).
The SDHC cards are built from non-volatile components and don't have any moving parts which reduces the chance of a breakage or malfunction.
· Large Capacity - 32GB
· Dimensions - 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24mm X 32mm X 2.1mm)
· Weight - 0.08 ozs (2.3 g)
· High-Speed Class Rating - Class 4 - 4 MB/sec minimum write speed
· Operating Temperature - 0o to 60o C / 32o to 140o F
· Storage Temperature - -20o to 85o C / -4o to 185o F
· Voltage - 3.3v
· Compliant - With the SD Card Association card 2.00 specification
· Secure - Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
· Compatible - With SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
· Reliable - 5year limited warranty
· Simple - As easy as plug-and-play
· Built to last, with an operating shock rating of 2,000Gs, equivalent to a ten-foot drop
We Also Recommend