Sandisk Ultra 16GB SDHC Memory Card Class 10 UHS-1
SanDisk's 16GB Ultra SDHC cards give you massive data storage and optimised recording performance. SanDisk's Ultra SDHC card uses the new "class" rating of class 10 and have a new increased read/write speed of 80mbp/s.
The new SanDisk Ultra Secure Digital Card (SDHC) offers high performance, durability and high-speed needed for advanced amateur photographers and photo enthusiasts. This new version is also UHS-1 specification making it compatible with the very latest digital devices.
The 16GB SDHC cards are the same size as the regular SD card but are designed in an alternative way. This means they will only be recognised in SDHC compatible devices. To ensure your card is compatible you should look for the SDHC logo on the device (cameras, camcorders, card readers).
The SDHC cards are built from non-volatile components and don't have any moving parts which reduces the chance of a breakage or malfunction.
· Large Capacity - 16GB
· Dimensions - 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24mm X 32mm X 2.1mm)
· Weight - 0.08 ozs (2.3 g)
· High-Speed Class Rating - Class 10 - up to 40mbp/s read/write speed
· Operating Temperature - 0o to 60o C / 32o to 140o F
· Storage Temperature - -20o to 85o C / -4o to 185o F
· Voltage - 3.3v
· Compliant - With the SD Card Association card 2.00 specification
· Secure - Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
· Compatible - With SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
· Reliable - 5year limited warranty
· Simple - As easy as plug-and-play
· Built to last, with an operating shock rating of 2,000Gs, equivalent to a ten-foot drop
*Please note - SDHC card are only compatible with devices showing the SDHC logo. These cards are not compatible with standard SD card devices
We Also Recommend